Press | View Press Releases
CCM© Vector™ 110 Still Making An Impact In The NHL!
One-Piece Stick by CCM© Also Very Popular in the ECHL and NCAA
Montreal, Quebec, October 24, 2003...CCM©, the exclusive supplier of ‘white' jerseys to the National Hockey League, is back in the game with its CCM© Vector™ 110 one-piece composite stick. With only a few games played this season, there are already over 100 NHL players scoring with the V110.
In addition, the Vector™ 110 is gaining huge momentum in the ECHL and the NCAA with some impressive stats (see below for some examples):
- Columbus Cottonmouths: 94% of players use the V110
- Florida Everblades: 88% of players use the V110
- Dayton Bombers: 81% of players use the V110
- Johnstown Chiefs: 75% of players use the V110
- South Carolina Stingrays: 69% of players use the V110
- Charlotte Checkers: 63% of players use the V110
This popularity with elite players is a testimony to the performance of the stick, especially its durability. CCM©'s research and development center designed the Vector™ 110 using exclusive technology, making it the most durable one-piece stick in the marketplace. With the revolutionary CCM© Impact Layer Technology™ used in critical impact areas of the shaft, the Vector™ 110 is the toughest stick on the ice. CCM© technicians tested the durability of the Vector™ 110 in a laboratory, alongside other full composite sticks, by using a specialized machine that dropped weights from various heights, simulating slashes. Results: the CCM© stick surpasses all other sticks on the market (by 11% to 82%) when it comes to impact energy absorption. In addition, The Vector™ 110 blade features the Dura-core™ technology that delivers the thinnest and toughest blade ever.
- Holy Cross: 85% of players use the V110
- University of Mass at Lowell: 75% of players use the V110
- Providence College: 69% of players use the V110
Take the challenge: CCM© Vector™ 110 is in a league of its own. To view a short feature demonstration on the durability tests of the CCM© Vector™ 110, click here: http://en.ccmsports.com/v110. You can also visit www.ccmsports.com for more information on the stick itself.